Common forms of bottom surgery include:
- Penectomy - The removal of the penis.
- Orchiectomy - The removal of one or both testicles.
- Vaginectomy- The removal of the vagina.
- Hysterectomy - removal of the uterus.
- Oophorectomy - removal of one or both ovaries.
- Vaginoplasty - The construction of a vagina and vulva. One common method for this is penile inversion, in which tissue from the penis is used to construct the vagina.
- Metoidioplasty The separation of the clitoris (enlarged from HRT) from the labia minora to produce a penis.
- Phalloplasty - The construction of a penis from non-genital tissue.