Welcome to Gender Wiki! We are a pretty tolerant community, except when you don't follow the policies. Please read the following carefully and ask any administrators if you have any questions.
global rules(applies to all fandom and wikia wikis)
You will not:
- Abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Fandom users;
- Post or transmit any content that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, transphobia, ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or encourages criminal conduct;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- Post any illegal or unauthorized content or use for any illegal or unauthorized purposes;
- Post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, email address, or private information from any Fandom user;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, “spam”, or any other type of unauthorized solicitation;
- Solicit personal information from any user under the age of 18;
- Violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content);
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
Please do not do the following.
- post queerphobia (insulting or harassing those you see as outside the "norm". Including the neurodivergent people and/or those with a queer identity)
- Parading (Pretending to be someone you're not)
- Vandalism (Editing a page maliciously)
- Spam (Posting the same thing over and over, or unwanted advertisements)
- Move vandalism (Moving articles to where they shouldn't be)
- Inappropriate account naming (Naming your account something you shouldn't)
- Harassing (Stalking or bullying another user)
- Blanking pages (Removing all content from a page)
- Sockpuppeting (Abusing multiple accounts)
- Insulting (Making fun of somebody)
- Personal attacks (Making false accusations)
- Cuss (Swear)
- Plagiarizing (Stealing someone else's work without credit)
- Publicly stating hate-speech (Writing things that are considered prejudice)
- Giving out personal information (Posting someone's address, for example)
- Cyber-Bullying (Bullying using technology)
- being under 13 (it is against wikia's TOS, Block will only last until over 13)
- posting ads for things not LGBT related. LGBT related ads can only be posted with wiki staff approval
- Spamming (posting the same thing over and over again, either on this wiki or across wikis. The only exception is pinging users via their message wall and then only one message per wall.)
- No flame warring. If you think a post violates this rules please report it to an admin rather than responding.
Doing any of the above will result in a warning. If you continue to do so, you will be blocked from the wiki. Since you are supposed to be at least 13 years old to have a Wikia account, you should know what each of the above is, but a definition is still provided just in case. Please do not do the above. It is really degrading. Thank you!
Any content deemed inappropriate (such as hate speech, one word blogs, single phase blogs, constant cussing, and anything listed in the "Blocking" section) will be deleted immediately and a warning will be issued. If a user continues to create nonsense blogs, they will be blocked.
Users with Rights
Users must edit at least 5 times a week to be deemed active. If not editing, undoing vandalism and updating the wiki counts as activity.
Insulting other users, harassing them, etc. is not allowed. If offending messages are found they will be deleted immediately and the giving user will receive a block.
- A user may nominate oneself, or another user may nominate another user, with their permission.
- There must be a majority "Yes" votes in order to be promoted.
- The maximum number of users with rights are: 2 bureaucrats, 4 admins, 8 rollbacks, and 10 chat moderators (not including rollbacks+, which automatically gain chat moderator rights).