The galactian alignments were created for non-binary people to describe the genders they identify with or align with without using binary terms such as "masculine" or "female-aligned." It is important to note that not all non binary people use the galactian alignments.
- Solarian: masculine, male-aligned.
- Lunarian: feminine, female-aligned.
- Stellarian: neutral, neutrally-aligned.
- Nebularian: neutral and feminine, either fluctuating or simultaneously. Also called stellunarian.
- Novarian: neutral and masculine, either fluctuating or simultaneously. Also called solstellarian.
- Eclipsian: feminine and masculine, either fluctuating or simultaneously. Also called sollunarian.
- Galaxian: feminine, masculine, and neutral, either fluctuating or simultaneously. Also called solstellunarian.
- Voidarian: nonaligned, rejection of alignments. Also called singularian.
- Celestian: partially connected to being Stellarian (demi-Stellarian)
- Dawnian: partially connected to being Solarian (demi-Solarian)
- Duskian: partially connected to being Lunarian (demi-Lunarian)
Any of these terms can be used as a gender identity in it's own or as a modifier (for example: "solarian" can be used by a masc nonbinary person, but "solarian demiboy" could also be used).